mercoledì 17 ottobre 2018

Inglese Duolingo: lesson 3/ii.ita/Le basi 2.

B. Home. Lesson: 02. ↔︎ 04.
Duo-it  Duo-en Duo-de
Stories: - Cuentos - Words - Grammar -

Stories: 1. Good morning. - Guten Morgen. - Buena Dia, - Bonjour. -
1. Good Morning! - 2. Good morning, honey. - 3. Good morning, Lauren! - 4. Where is my Spanish book? - 5. Your book? - 6. I have an important Spanish exam this morning. - 7. I need my book. - 8. Lauren, your book is here on the table! - 9. Sorry, honey. I'm tired. I work a lot! - 10. Do you want some coffee? - 11. Yes, with milk please. - 12. OK. Here. - 13. Lauren puts sugar in the coffee. - 14. she drinks her coffee. - 15. yuck! - 17. What? - 18. It's salt! - 19. Lauren, you are very tired! - 20. Yes, I need a new cup of coffee... with sugar, not salt!

LESSON 3/ii.ita/Le basi 2.
Gr3. Le basi 2.

I verbi in inglese di solito hanno due forme nel presente:

Pronome Verbo
I, you, we, they eat
he, she, it eats

Il verbo to be invece ha tre forme, che sono irregolari:

Pronome Verbo
I am
he, she, it is
you, we, theyare
 
 
Les3/ii.ita/La basi 2.
f/1.
1. Lei legge un giornale. She reads a newspaper. - 2. The women eats a sandwich. Le donne mangiano un panino. - 3. Le donne bevono acqua. The women drink water. - 4. The men drink. Gli uomini bevono. - 5. Le ragazze. The girls. - 6. The men read the newspaper. Gli uomini leggono il giornale. - 7. We are children. Noi siamo bambini. - 8. We are children. Noi siamo bambini. - 9. The girls read a newspaper. Le ragazze leggono un giornale. - 10. You have children. Tu hai figli. - 11. The men drink the water. Gli uomini bevono l'acqua. - 12. She eats a sandwich. Lei mangia un panino. - 13. Io leggo un giornale. I read a newspaper. - 14. She reads. Lei legge. - 15. Tu mangi un panino. You eat a sandwich. - 16. Women and girls. Donne e ragazze. - 17. Lui legge. He reads. - 18. She has a book. Ha un libro. - 19. We read a book. Noi leggiamo un libro. - 20. I have children. Io ho figli. - 21. A book, un libro. - 22. You have children. Tu hai figli. -

 
Bottom. Top.↑ → Lesson 4.

Nessun commento: