mercoledì 17 ottobre 2018

Inglese: Lesson 5/iii.ita/Frasi.

B Home. Lesson: 04. ↔︎ 06.
Duo-it  Duo-en Duo-de
Stories: - Cuentos - Words - Grammar -
LESSON 1. ita/de
Stories: 1. Good morning. - Guten Morgen. - Buena Dia, - Bonjour. -
1. Good Morning! - 2. Good morning, honey. - 3. Good morning, Lauren! - 4. Where is my Spanish book? - 5. Your book? - 6. I have an important Spanish exam this morning. - 7. I need my book. - 8. Lauren, your book is here on the table! - 9. Sorry, honey. I'm tired. I work a lot! - 10. Do you want some coffee? - 11. Yes, with milk please. - 12. OK. Here. - 13. Lauren puts sugar in the coffee. - 14. she drinks her coffee. - 15. yuck! - 17. What? - 18. It's salt! - 19. Lauren, you are very tired! - 20. Yes, I need a new cup of coffee... with sugar, not salt!

LESSON 5/iii.ita/Frasi.
f/1.
1. Bye, good night. Ciao, buona notte. Arrivederci. - 2. He is sorry. Gli dispiace. - 3. No, he is not a boy. No, non è un ragazzo. - 4. An apple, please. Una mela, per favore. - 5. Thank you and you are welcome. Grazie e prego. - 6. Please, no. Per favore no! - 7. Per favore, bevi l'acqua. Please, drink the water. - 8. Welcome, girl! Benvenuta, ragazza! - 9. No, grazie. No, thank you. - 10. I am not a man. Non sono un uomo. - 11. Io sto bene. I am fine. I am well. - 12. Bye. Ciao! - 13. Le dispiace. She is sorry. - 14. I am fine, thanks. Sto bene, grazie. - 15. No, mi dispiace. No, I am sorry. - 16. Thanks and good night. Grazie e buona notte. - 17. I am not a boy. Io non sono un ragazzo. - 18. Thank you, bye. Grazie, ciao. - 19. Fine, thank you. Bene, grazie. - 20. Thank you and you are welcome. Grazie e prego. -

 
Bottom. Top.↑ → Lesson 6.

Nessun commento: