mercoledì 17 ottobre 2018

Inglese: Lesson 7/iv.ita/Cibo.

B. Home. Lesson: 06. ↔︎ 08.
Duo-it  Duo-en Duo-de
Stories: - Cuentos - Words - Grammar -
LESSON 1. ita/de
Stories: 1. Good morning. - Guten Morgen. - Buena Dia, - Bonjour. -
1. Good Morning! - 2. Good morning, honey. - 3. Good morning, Lauren! - 4. Where is my Spanish book? - 5. Your book? - 6. I have an important Spanish exam this morning. - 7. I need my book. - 8. Lauren, your book is here on the table! - 9. Sorry, honey. I'm tired. I work a lot! - 10. Do you want some coffee? - 11. Yes, with milk please. - 12. OK. Here. - 13. Lauren puts sugar in the coffee. - 14. she drinks her coffee. - 15. yuck! - 17. What? - 18. It's salt! - 19. Lauren, you are very tired! - 20. Yes, I need a new cup of coffee... with sugar, not salt!
 
Gr7.
 
Les7/iv.ita/Cibo.
 
f/1. 
1. Io mangio la carne. I eat meat. - 2. The men eat fruit. Gli uomini mangiano la frutta. - 3. We eat the food. Mangiamo il cibo. - 4. We eat cheese and they eat fish. Noi mangiamo formaggio e loro mangiano pesce. - 5. The boy eats a strawberry. Il ragazzo mangia una fragola. - 6. They have wine. Loro hanno vino. - 7. I have an orange plate. Ho un piatto arancione. - 8. We have oil. Abbiamo dell'olio. - 9. A woman eats a sandwich and an orange. Una donna mangia un panino e un'arancia. - 10. I drink wine. Io bevo il vino. - 11. We eat the meat. Noi mangiamo la carne. - 12. I drink the oil. Io bevo l'olio. - 13. The woman drinks fruit juice. La donna beve succo di frutta. - 14. It is an orange. È un'arancia. - 15. La ragazza mangia la frutta. The girl eats the fruit. - 16. I eat food. Mangio il cibo. - 17. Il ragazzo mangia una fragola. The boy eats a strawberry. - 18. La ragazza mangia una fragola. The girl eats a strawberry. - 19. Il pane e il vino. The bread and the wine. - 20. Lui mangia il cibo. He eats the food. - 21. I eat food. mangio il cibo. -

 
Bottom. Top.↑ → Lesson 3.

Nessun commento: