mercoledì 17 ottobre 2018

Inglese: Lesson 8/iv.de/Essen.

B. Home. Lesson: 07. ↔︎ 09.
Duo-it  Duo-en Duo-de
Stories: - Cuentos - Words - Grammar -
LESSON 1. ita/de
Stories: 1. Good morning. - Guten Morgen. - Buena Dia, - Bonjour. -
1. Good Morning! - 2. Good morning, honey. - 3. Good morning, Lauren! - 4. Where is my Spanish book? - 5. Your book? - 6. I have an important Spanish exam this morning. - 7. I need my book. - 8. Lauren, your book is here on the table! - 9. Sorry, honey. I'm tired. I work a lot! - 10. Do you want some coffee? - 11. Yes, with milk please. - 12. OK. Here. - 13. Lauren puts sugar in the coffee. - 14. she drinks her coffee. - 15. yuck! - 17. What? - 18. It's salt! - 19. Lauren, you are very tired! - 20. Yes, I need a new cup of coffee... with sugar, not salt!
 
Gr8.
Les8/iv.de/Essen.
a/1.
1. Kaffee, coffee. - 2. Orange, orange. - 3. The woman drinks coffee. Die Frau trinkt Kaffee. - 4. Wein, wine. - 5. Huhn, chicken. - 6. She eats chicken. Sie isst Hänchen. - 7. It is a plate. Es ist ein Teller. - 8. He eats an egg. Er isst ein Ei. - 9. A man eats an egg. Ein Mann isst ein Ei. - 10. She eats fish. Sie isst Fisch. - 11. Das Hänchen. The chicken. - 12. The woman eats an orange. Die Frau isst eine Orange. - 13. Die Frau trinkt Wein. The woman drinks wine. - 14. We drink wine. Wir trinken Wein. - 15. Die Kinder haben Fisch. The children have fisch. - 16. Ein Teller, a plate. - 17. ich trinke Kaffee. I drink coffee.
 
Bottom. Top.↑ → Lesson 3.

Nessun commento: