mercoledì 17 ottobre 2018

Inglese Duolingo: Lesson 4/ii.de/Grundl. 2.

B. Home. Lesson 3. ↔︎ Lesson 5.
Duo-it  Duo-en Duo-de
Stories: - Cuentos - Words - Grammar -
1. Good Morning! - 2. Good morning, honey. - 3. Good morning, Lauren! - 4. Where is my Spanish book? - 5. Your book? - 6. I have an important Spanish exam this morning. - 7. I need my book. - 8. Lauren, your book is here on the table! - 9. Sorry, honey. I'm tired. I work a lot! - 10. Do you want some coffee? - 11. Yes, with milk please. - 12. OK. Here. - 13. Lauren puts sugar in the coffee. - 14. she drinks her coffee. - 15. yuck! - 17. What? - 18. It's salt! - 19. Lauren, you are very tired! - 20. Yes, I need a new cup of coffee... with sugar, not salt!

LESSON 4/ii.de/Grundl. 2.
Gr4.
 
Les4.
f/1.
1. You read. Du liest. - 2. He reads the newspaper. Er liest die Zeitung. - 3. You are a man. Du bist ein Mann. - 4. I have a newspaper. Ich habe eine Zeitung. - 5. You are children. Ihr seid Kinder. - 6. Boys and girls. Jungen und Mädchen. - 7. Die Mädchen und die Jungen. The girls and the boys. - 8. I read the menu. Ich lese die Speisekarte. - 9. Es ist eine Speisekarte. It is a menu. - 10. Boys drink milk. Jungen trinken Milch. - 11. Wir haben die Speisekarte. We have the menu. - 12. The boys are children. Die Jungen sind Kinder. - 13. Es ist ein Sandwich. It is a sandwich. - 14. She reads the newspaper. Sie liest die Zeitung. - 15. Du bist ein Mädchen. You are a girl. - 16. We have a girl. Wir haben ein Mädchen. - 17. Er trinkt Milch. He drinks milk. - 18. Die girls drink milk. Die Mädchen trinken Milch. - 19. He reads. Er liest. - 20. The children eat bread. Die Kinder essen Brot. - 21. Er trinkt Milch. Er drinks milk.








 
Bottom. Top.↑ → Lesson 5.

Nessun commento: