O - Vai alla lettera: A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z → Homepage. - Fonti letterarie. - Fonti Lessicografiche. - ↓ Bottom.
Letterario Numerico: 1. ocean. - 2. olive oil. - 3. oven. - 4. onion. -5. open. -
Fonetico Alfabetico: O = to open - orange -
Vignette inglesi: O = over -
* * *
- While crossin the Atlantic Ocean, the Titanic hit an iceberg and sunk.
- The shark is swimming in the ocean. -
olive oil: noun
- in Tuscany, olive oil is very good.
- olive oil in a jar. -
- The man is cleaning the oven.
- clean the oven. -
- There are four basic types of onions: yellow and brown, whithe, red, and sweet.
- sliced red onion -
|open a door|
• The woman is opeming the curtains.
• Please open the door.
• Open your book.
• The boy is opening the door.
• The boy opens the door.
• The boy opened the door.
• open a window
• open a door