2. How many words does the average English speaker use in everyday speech?
3. There are many words in English you din’t need at all.
4. There are other words that you need simply to understand when you read or hear them.
5. There are words which you need to be able to use yourself.
6. The most common words in English are the grammar words, wich you are already knows.
1. Learn words with associated meanings together.
2. Complete this bubble network for the word dog.
3. Add as many other bubbles as you like.
4. Learn words that form collocations together.
5. The best way to build your collocation knowledge is to notice what other words usually appear with the words you want to learn.
6. Learn words based on the same root together.
7. Pictures might help you remember vocabulary visually.
4. Try dividing your notebook into general sections with different sections.
5. Using various types of diagram.