2. The most common words in English are the grammar words which you already know..
3. There are many words in English you din’t need at all.
4. There are other words that you need simply to understand when you read or hear them.
5. There are words which you need to be able to use yourself.
6. Clearly you need to spend most time learning this last group.
1. Learn words with associated meanings together.
2. Learning words together that are associated in meaning is a popular and useful was of organising your vocabulary study.
3. Learn words with a grammatical association together.
4. Learn together words based on the same root.
5. Using pictures and diagrams: pictures meght help you to remember vocabulary.
6. Word trees can be useful.
7. Word forks are good way of learning adjectives and verbs.
4. In each section you can build families of words related in meaning.
5. Using various types of diagram.