2. The capital is Buenos Aires, wich has a population of more than 10 million people.
3. The continents in the world are Europe, Africa, North America, South America, Australia and Antartica.
4. We also use these terms for different parts of the world: the Middle East, the Far East, the Caribbean, Scandinavia.
1. Two thirds of the surface of the Earth is covered in water.
2. El Azizia in Libya is the hottest place in the world, where temperature is over 57 °C have been recorder.
3. The coldest place on earth is probably Vostok in Antarctica, which reached a temperature of minus 89 °C
4. The Krubera-Voronja Cave near the Black Sea coast in Georgia, is the deepest cave in the world.
5. It is over 2000 metres deep.
6. The Beljing-Hangzhou Grand Canal is the longest canal in the world.
7. It is 1,794 kilometres long.