2. Anne is Anne’s husband and Karen and Jack’s mother.
3. Anne and Ivan are Karen and Jack’s parents.
4. Karen is Anne and Ivan’s daughter. Jack is their son.
5. Karen is Jack’s sister. Jack is Karen’s brother.
6. Karen is Jack’s sister. Jack is Karen’s brother.
1. Anna had a baby yesterday.
2. He was born at 1.15 yesterday morning.
3. He weighed 3 kilograms.
4. They are going to call him John - after John, his grandfather.
5. His grandfather’s birthday is June 16th too - but he was born in 1945.
6. The baby’s parents were born in 1974.
4. We have skin covering our bodies.
5. Inside the body: heart, brain, blood.